Telehealth for Vertigo: Treating Your Dizziness at Home
- By Dizzy & Vertigo Institute
- June 30, 2020
No matter where you are in the United States right now, we can treat your dizziness, without asking you to even leave your house. All thanks to telehealth. Telehealth is the practice of providing health services remotely. In other words, the doctor (us) is in one place and the patient (you) is in another. And despite the distance, we still deliver the care. Best of all, telehealth works for vestibular (balance) disorders.
What Telehealth Can Do For YouGiven the state of the current pandemic, the US Government is allowing healthcare professionals (like us) to treat patients across state lines. That means whether you’re in California, Arizona, Alaska, or any of the other 47 states, we can get your treatment underway.
- We’ll start with an initial consultation
- Then, we’ll come to a diagnosis
- Finally, we’ll treat your condition
- Our clinic is open for in-person visits and can accommodate if you need to fly to us.
- Or, we can coordinate treatment with a trusted vestibular specialist in your area
What you need to make this work:Just yourself and a phone (or a laptop).
How to get started:All we need is for you to schedule a consultation here. After you fill it out, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. If you have any questions, bring them to our initial consultation. Otherwise, feel free to give our office a call at (310) 954-2207. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted in All, Blog, Home Treatment